Uniqlo Calender

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Why I Cannot Login to My Windows Live Messenger

I just reinstalled my Windows Xp from SP2 to SP3. And still like before, my windows live messenger is down even though i am connected to network

I search through the internet, and thanks to google, I found several solutions which sounds pretty easy to do.

After trial and error, I found out the solutions which are workable for me. So I just wanna share it up.

Here we go.

start --> run --> (then paste the items below, one by one)

REGSVR32 softpub.dll

REGSVR32 wintrust.dll

REGSVR32 initpki.dll

REGSVR32 Rsaenh.dll

REGSVR32 Mssip32.dll

REGSVR32 Cryptdlg.dll

REGSVR32 Dssenh.dll

REGSVR32 Gpkcsp.dll

REGSVR32 Slbcsp.dll

REGSVR32 Sccbase.dll

After you registered all the .dll file, it should be ok for you to login. However, your login duration might not be long.
__________________________________________________________________________

But, I found another way, you can try it too, at least one more time. It works for me in Windows XP SP3.

- Click on Start/
then select run/
then type the following.

Cmd.exe then press Enter key.

then type, Netsh Winsock Reset

You will receive the following message.

Sucessfully reset the Winsock Catalog.

You Must restart the machine in order to complete the reset.
______________________________________________________________

I mean, seriously, Windows Live Messenger team know the problem and they do even giving solution to the public via email. However, since so many versions of Live Messenger have been released, why i cannot see any improvement on this issue?



I am wondering now...

No comments:

Nuffnang Ads

ClustrMaps

BlogPatrol