Uniqlo Calender

Monday, January 12, 2009

Daddy, 501st Trooper is cool!

Due to DannyChoo, I have learnt the power of darkside.

Just kidding, Danny Choo revealed to me that there are a group of crazy Star War Fans wearing Troopers suit and doing something crazy.

I thought they are just band of crazy people until I accidentally found this youtube link,



(I personally love the song at the ending part)

Welcome to meet the 501st Legion, a worldwide crazy Star Wars Fans Club.

Surprisingly, I thought they just having some kind of cosplay activities in public area. However, the youtube link proved that I was wrong. In fact, they do community works too! (but in their costume)

They are serving the community like a real soldier & oh dad, they are cool!

I wanna join the forces now!

(But what should I do?)

First thing first, I need a Star War costume too. But where can I get it? :(
__________________________________________

I simply search through the internet for the costume price. Oh my god. It's so expensive.

A cheap trooper Costume looks like this:



& the cost is about $69.95

Here you go, a better trooper costume looks like this:



and the cost is about $739.95

What?! $740?! Oh my god. It is just too expensive for me. It's just too over for me unless I only consumed bread as my meal for half year (IT CANNOT BE!).

Donation pls... T_T
____________________________________________

I am wondering is there any cheaper but looks better Star War costume to get?

&

Is there any crazy friend wanna join the 501st Legion too?

No comments:

Nuffnang Ads

ClustrMaps

BlogPatrol