Uniqlo Calender

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Angkor Wat, Here I come~

Before I resigned from my previous company, I fully utilised my staff benefit, my staff ticket and booked it for Angkor Wat from 16/01/09 to 18/01/09. But due to I am just too poor and some more not sure about my leave application in my current company, I have choice but thinking to forfeit this weekend trip. :(

However, something happened. My boss said I can always apply leave as long as it's under procedures and I finished urgent thingies in the company. So, I think i am able to go for this trip and straight away called the hotel, Potted Palm Golden Inn for room reservation. Haha

The location at the left side of Siem-Reap old market.


(Click for original view)

Yeah,I can't imagine how's Angkor Wat will looks like with my bare eyes.
__________________________________________________________________________

(Saddest part is, I become poorer again... Have to eat bread for all day long then...)

No comments:

Nuffnang Ads

ClustrMaps

BlogPatrol