Uniqlo Calender

Monday, January 12, 2009

MSN again, now, it's virus from piclooks (NEVER EVER OPEN PICLOOKS)

Yes, it's MSN again.

Early morning I received an offline message from my uncle. It's something like this:

"Hey, how are you young man?"

"Busy?"

"http://unseratoz.piclooks.com"

So I thought nothing special because I opened my MSN overnight while I was sleeping.

After I saw this message. He was offline. So I thought he opened a blog and trying to promote his blog. I just simply clicked on the link.

The webpage required me to sign in my Windows Live ID. So I just simply filled it in.

And then, nothing happened. I realized something wrong already and I just simply forget about it.

After awhile, my friends telling me that i keep on sending out virus to their PC via MSN. OH MH GOD... WHAT THE... and now, I know i made a very silly mistake and causing the others in troubles.

I am very regret about it and I cannot contact my uncle. I wonder what's wrong with him now.

The following is the printscreen of the page. Beware!



Dare to have a look? you can go to the link however PLS DON'T EVER FILLED IN ANYTHING!
ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK

Please kindly warn your friends and family regarding about this god damn virus.

Thank you.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am in the same situation. do you know how to get rid of it?

Anonymous said...

if anybody knows please leave a comment. even the msnvirusremoval.com didn't help

Anonymous said...

I suggest changing your password as it is not a virus but the site logges on to your account and sends the messages.

Anonymous said...

*logs

WooiKhiang said...

Thanks guys. Later when i after work, I will try to figure it out and make another report for it. Hopefully someone can give us a solution to get rid of this.

Nuffnang Ads

ClustrMaps

BlogPatrol