Uniqlo Calender

Monday, January 12, 2009

Solution for Piclooks.com??

Hi Guys, after trial and error, I found out the solution and it is pretty easy. Just simple change your MSN password will do.

Dunno how to change your password?

No worries, just follow my step.

Go to MSN Member Services Site and simply click on the "change password" option at the left panel bar. Once confirmed, then try to login your Windows Live Messenger and see whether the virus still exist.

I not sure whether this is the best solution. However guys, Please do updates me if there is any updates or better solution to get rid of the scam.

Thank you & have a nice day. :D

1 comment:

Zyonasan said...

Changing my password seemed to work for me. I haven't had any problems yet, but I also run a Mac, and in the event that it did download something, it's probably a .exe file, which, as you may know, can't run on a Mac OS.

Nuffnang Ads

ClustrMaps

BlogPatrol