Uniqlo Calender

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Star Trek Online - MMORPG

Oh yes!

Star Trek online MMORPG (Massive Multiplayers Online Role-Playing Game) is coming to town soon. How soon it will be? I have no idea. As the official website haven't announce anything for it. But just stay tune and we can wait for a superb game. No worries! :)

The official website: www.startrekonline.com

By the way, I just surfed thru youtube for details, and there are plenty of videos there. I just picked the most stunning one and share it in my blog.

Please have a look.

Star Trek Online Official Preview Video:



Impressive?

So, are you ready for the next space war?

(p/s: I wish I can summon a group of players that are going to enjoy the game together!)

No comments:

Nuffnang Ads

ClustrMaps

BlogPatrol