Uniqlo Calender

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Moving to SS2

Recently busy with house/room searching around Petaling Jaya area. As i got no link with AirAsia anymore, there is no point for me to stay in Nilai. Nilai, a small town located in a big jungle of N.Sembilan. Although I need to spend more than 2 hours per trip to go to Kuala Lumpur area and it's pretty tiring, however, I will missed Nilai days because this area is good and natural. I won't be worrying about the pollution.

Gotta pack my stuff again.

I will updated my blog after I had transferred my Screamyx (Original name called Streamyx, but due to it's notorious, slow, lousy service, we used to call it Scream-max/screamyx) internet line to my new place.

Take care everyone. :)



Ciao~

No comments:

Nuffnang Ads

ClustrMaps

BlogPatrol