Uniqlo Calender

Saturday, December 06, 2008

Brand New Star Trek!

Today, I was surfing around just like normal day and accidentally found Star Trek the movie official trailer in youtube.com.

This is the trailer



Oh my god, they rebuilt those old stuff to new, cool, and pure awesomeness of brand new Star Trek movie! glad to see that.

All these scenes just recall my secondary school old days while I was Interstella Consortium (ISC) fleet commander controlling XCA (Advanced Cruiser), XCB (Advanced Bombardment Cruiser), & XCF (Advanced Fast Cruiser) raiding people's convoy, or even assaulting enemy star-base. With my plasmatic pulsar device (ISC-PPD), none of them can stand in my way.

(By the way, due to the awesomeness of x-class star ship, I used one of the ship code XDG, Advanced Destroyer as my email and the account still with me. )

I cannot describe how exciting I am after watching the movie trailer. May 2009, definetely I will wait for you.

No comments:

Nuffnang Ads

ClustrMaps

BlogPatrol