Uniqlo Calender

Sunday, November 02, 2008

Why are you making me cry?

I accidentally found these comics from forum, and it's so sad.















Actually, I saw some of the stories from newspaper or T.V. too. And I still remember people crying or howling our loud. Especially for the guy in "I must be strong", or named Chen Jian, all the rescue team members cried because they spent 70 hours with Chen and Chen never give up about the survival. But at the very last minute, Chen passed away because of serious injury.

Besides that, same goes to "Just One More", The PLA actually were 3 men and they cried in front of everyone, screaming that they could go for one more and the others stopped them because they gonna evacuate from that area due to minor earthquake waves. One of the PLA said:"I can heard there were a lot of kids crying under the concrete and they were still alive!". From the T.V. The whole PLA sub-team cried because of this.

Sick bastards, why are you making me cry now... T_T

No comments:

Nuffnang Ads

ClustrMaps

BlogPatrol