Uniqlo Calender

Saturday, November 01, 2008

I need a Camera

Gosh... I need a camera. No matter what.

Last Saturday i went to class with George. After we finished the class, we passed through Bukit bintang there and saw a lot of Malay kids fooling around (those "La-La" type). It seems like some kind of gathering for them and i wondered what kind of was that.

After had a dinner with George and his friends in Pavilion, I went back alone again and saw those Malay kids still gathered there. At the end i found out what's going. In fact, it was Maxis event with dancing competition. That's why a lot of them gathered there and were trying to give their best shot and win the prize.

At the another corner, i found out there was crowd. So I tried to join the crowd and figure out what's going on there. It shows below:



Guess what? It was a traveler's band having life concert there! They were playing bossa nova type of song, and it's nice. They were fully equipped with guitar, mic, drum, amplifier, flute, etc. Mean while, they put some self-burnt CD and a hat in front of them.

From their skin color, i predict they are from either Japan or Korea. I really admire they have the guts to travel and do things in their own way.

What? The picture is not clear? Oh sorry, my bad. Because i was using my damn lousy Sony Ericsson T610i, 2.0 megapixel camera phone to take the photo. Of course it's sucks. T_T

That's why i wanna get a new camera! to take the snap shot for every little moment.

So guys, do you have any nice, cheap camera with good condition to introduce me? I don't mind it's a 2nd hand camera.

Here are some snapshots with my silly camera.












I know it's not clear, stop complaining about it. T_T

No comments:

Nuffnang Ads

ClustrMaps

BlogPatrol