Uniqlo Calender

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Living Cost in Japan

People always talking about living cost in Japan is the most expensive among the whole world, but we only know, "oh, it's expensive". But if you probe me another question, "how expensive it will be?", surely to say, I have no idea at all.

Today, I just simply surfing and accidentally found a web called sakura-house.com. It's a user friendly website that helping people to get a room in Japan especially Tokyo area.

The link shown as below,

http://www.sakura-house.com/chinese/

Still do not have any idea about the living cost there?

Here you go. (Sorry, it's in Mandarin but they do have a lot of languages to choose too)



Look at the monthly rental rate (月租金), 134,000日元, 125,000 ~ 155,000日元, 70,000-80,000日元, etc. Still cannot feel the pain? let me do a simple calculation, we take the cheapest rate, 70,000yen divide by our conversion rate 27 and it will equal to RM2592.59!

WHAT?? ARE YOU REFERRING THAT THIS IS YEARLY RENTAL RATE? nope, this is the monthly rental rate of ONE ROOM in Tokyo area.

I wish one day I have a 3 months life experience in Tokyo, but after knowing this kind of insane rate, it pissed me off. :(

There is only one solution, earn more money... :)

No comments:

Nuffnang Ads

ClustrMaps

BlogPatrol