Uniqlo Calender

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Hello everyone... I am a migrant from msn space...

Hello... I just moved my blog from msn space to blog spot... many things i still dunno... can anyone teach me?? lol...

Why i changed to use this one?? because:
1. MSN space sucks... the speed to open it damn slow... n most important thing is it just recognise IE as their open browser... Shit you... Monopoly-Microsoft... ><"
2. MSN space has linked with window live messenger/msn messenger... Sometimes some contents u dun wan to announce all but u forgot to set it... so, boom!! eveyone know wat's wrong with u... T_T
3. MSN space is not suitable to talk bout some private stuff... cos it's not secure at all... /swt

Ya wo, I forgot to introduce myself...
I am Kiongzai... A stupid 21 yrs old boy... His life is miserable... Always regret decided things one... and of cos, forgetful too...

So, if u don mind, can u post down some comment so that we can become friend?? :p

No comments:

Nuffnang Ads

ClustrMaps

BlogPatrol