Uniqlo Calender

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Feeling changed

My 1st blog...

Start from last month, many things has changed...

My own eyes see many things happened n my own ears heard what has happened... I feel very sad but angry because of this...

People is so easy to be influenced by the other... They listen wat their peer said n remember it without thinking it is true or not...

Got thing please just tell me... although maybe at that time there will have a little gunpowder in there... But come on, i will think bout it... n i won't deny my bad if i was wrong... I thought u know my style already... who know u still treat me like a stranger?!?!

Haha... Human... the most kind-hearted living creature in the world... But it also can be the most evil creature too...

I dunno wat i talking about already... ><"

Dunno wat's wrong... seems my world has changed... I dunno... Maybe now is my downtime...
Waiting for my sunshine day... ^^"

(Ignore this blog... I just wanna find a place to shout out loud!! ><" now feels better already... :p)

No comments:

Nuffnang Ads

ClustrMaps

BlogPatrol