Uniqlo Calender

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Can I?


26th-8-2006, approximate 10pm...

This nite... the feeling very very weird... i dunno why... i have no any intention... but when i look myself from the mirrow, i can sense it... i copy the other one image... ya... really... i really seems become another person... the person who can give happiness to a girl... (not sure... unpredictable... but better than i)

black shirt, black long pants... am i myself? i can't answer... go to the "event"... i feel so relax... i can't explained wat's wrong in tat nite... but i really happy... happy to see her again in a different looks? dunno... /XD

Everything runs so smoothly... we eat, we chat, n of cos, we busy to take photo...

Until the climax, ballroom dance, everything run into chaos, 1st, got ppl ask me to take care of something which is quite expensive... i can't leave my place cos i have to take care of it... look at her... she juz sit in there... waiting someone to invite her... i wanna go for her... but i can't... cos got another big big reason too... what can i say? i am stupid...

Fortunately, i still got chance dance with her... /swt... i tot everything was gone already...
althought the time is quite short... but is enuf already...

What i wanna said is, "can i hug u tight?"

The boy she loved at least can give her happiness n anything she want... but look at me... no guarantee at all... i feel so disappointed about myself... i want to change something...... Change something to make me more powerful.....

Lol... i know it is impossible... So, I will be myself...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

When i read about your presented blog, I'm quite angry. WHY?

Well, first, everyone got the right to have a good time with a girl. And u didn't! OMFG... who the fuck ask you to jaga the stuff? Diu lar... u shud say no lor... Sigh... reject him/her politely by saying 'Sorry, i oso wanna have fun!' ==''

Wei, everyone is born unique. Dun liddat lar... Be motivated!

WooiKhiang said...

Aiks... tat stuff is a digital camera n expensive handbag o... n most important is, everyone leave already... just me sitting there silly... >.<

i am motivated... but have to improved something 1st to make me qualified... /swt...

Anonymous said...

wow...you look really different,man.hmmm...what can i say?帅...hahaha...when my friend looked at your picture,she said you look like pei yong jun.well,i wonder. :P

WooiKhiang said...

aiks... /swt... i am speechless...
i am not pei yong jun la... either that picture is blurr or ur friend's eyes is blurr... lol...

Nuffnang Ads

ClustrMaps

BlogPatrol