Uniqlo Calender

Monday, October 19, 2009

Virgin Blue vs V Australia?!

Due to curiosity, I went to youtube and searched for Virgin advertisement. And guess what, there are plenty of videos about Virgin Group. Their business covered Entertainment (Virgin Music), Healthiness & Lifestyle (Virgin Active, Virgin Spa), Drinks and Wine (Virgin Drinks & Virgin Wine), really a lot!

They even have Hot Air Balloon business (Virgin Ballon)!

I am wondering they produced it all by themselves or having joint venture with some other parties which have the technology or competitive advantages.

One of the most successful story about Virgin is their aviation business.

Interestingly, I found out Virgin got a lot, really a lot of Airline Subsidiaries. Virgin Blue, Virgin Atlantic, Virgin America, Virgin Nigeria, Virgin Air, etc. really a lot!

Below are some of the impressive TV commercials

Virgin Blue - Where Great Ideas Fly



Really superb with the comparison method. Nice.

V Australia 'Fly Girls' TV Commercial



Looks Pretty high class huh?

In fact, what's the difference between Virgin Blue and V Australia?

My friend, Nicholas, who always stay tune in aviation industry explained to me Virgin Blue is Australia Domestic Flight however V Australia is long haul flight connecting Australia and America.

I have no idea about it, but after watching the V Australia commercials, I would like to try this airline.

Why?

Because...

.

..

...

Those flight attendants are hot!!

(Sorry, I couldn't control... It can't be helped)

No comments:

Nuffnang Ads

ClustrMaps

BlogPatrol