Uniqlo Calender

Monday, October 26, 2009

P1Wimax, I am going to CUT YOU!

Have you "Potong" already?!?!?

This is one of the famous slogan from P1Wimax, one of the fast expanding ISP in Malaysia and asking people to unsubscribe from their competitors and get rewarded by them.

Brilliant marketing idea! However, before we go to marketing part, let's look at some terrible points of P1Wimax...


P1Wimax, I am going to CUT YOU!

I thought you were the savior to save me from the hell of screamyx, However, you just brought me from one hell to the another hell...


P1Wimax, I am going to CUT YOU!

You like to get disconnected during evening which is the most vital time for everyone.


P1Wimax, I am going to CUT YOU!

Your salespersons suck! Every time using the same excuse for your inconsistent connectivity. That's "Currently our server is having upgrade & that's why you are experiencing slow in connectivity. However, it will be faster after that."

They keep on saying that for half a year already and yet improvement haven't come out yet!


P1Wimax, I am going to CUT YOU!

After subscribing you, I still cannot watch Mr.Brown Show via youtube directly! (That's mean, still need to wait for half an hour to stream it T_T)


P1Wimax, I am going to CUT YOU!

During PCFair, you had showed me how fantastic you were. However, looks at yourself now, how pathetic you are...


P1Wimax, I am going to CUT YOU!

You prevent me to download stuff (Including ecchi stuff >_< ) via emule & Bitcomet


P1Wimax, I am going to CUT YOU!

Your inconsistent connectivity killed my characters N times! blood for blood, scum!


P1Wimax, I am going to CUT YOU!

You made my Pangya OB rate higher than ever!! Roar!!


P1Wimax, I am going to CUT YOU!

You asking me to cut from your rivals, however, what is your point to ask us to cut from them?? Show me your strength or I will really cut your line.


P1Wimax, I am going to CUT YOU!

You are disappointing me...

CUT ME?! CUT YOU!!

1 comment:

P1 buddy said...

Hi there,

I understand that you are facing slow connection lately but not to worry :) because i am here to help you in regards to the issue.

In order for me to solve your problem, there’s few information that i need you to provide e.g: A/C No , Full Name ,NRIC & Contact Number.

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience cause that we’ve made.

In the meantime, If you require further assistance please do not hesitate replying to this email :)

Thanks and have a nice day

Cheers,

P1 buddy
Care Line 1300 800 888

Nuffnang Ads

ClustrMaps

BlogPatrol