Uniqlo Calender

Thursday, October 29, 2009

P1, what's wrong with you lately?

I am not bull-shitting!

My area P1 is getting worse than ever! Check the following picture!



Tonight signal was damn lousy. I can't even open www.google.com. >o< Was doing nothing but to read comic at the end (Thanks god I don't have important things to do with internet during that time)

P1, what's wrong with you lately? If the slow connectivity is about one night then it's still considerable. However, things are getting nasty and happen every night. We do think you are different from TmNut - Screamyx (Pronounce as Scream Max). But please don't disappoints us and we will consider you are in the same category with Nut Nut (TmNut) if no improvement has been done.

This video is what I found from youtube regarding about TmNut, enjoy.



Screamyx? P1Wimax? Celcom? Maxis?

I feel sick about our internet service seriously... :(

No comments:

Nuffnang Ads

ClustrMaps

BlogPatrol