Uniqlo Calender

Sunday, November 05, 2006

What a beautiful moon tonite ^^


5th-Nov-2006, 03.00am

Back from town... Has been forced to play DoTA again... i wanna quit already... seems it really useless to continue anymore... Maybe because i know what should i do in the future already...

wahh... so late already... it is 3.00am when i reached my home... look at the moon...

WOW... i feel refresh... the moon is so beautiful... really... it is so bright... until the roof of houses can reflect the light into my eyes...

At that time, a weird, strange but peaceful feeling jump into my mind... i watch at the moon nearly 5 minits... so great to have such perfect timing to see the moon...

Dunno wat's wrong, maybe i really need a rest... one of my best friend showed me shitty face, my course required does not offer next semester, run out of money, assignment really push me so hard... Stress nearly killed me... WHAT A MEANINGfool LIFE~~

I wonder when can i sit down, relax, n watch the beautiful moon again...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The power of the moon.... nice innit? ^^

Hey matey, life is full of ups and downs, if you enjoy the ups to your fullest, why can't you cope with the downs ler?

MARCH ON!!!!

Nuffnang Ads

ClustrMaps

BlogPatrol