Uniqlo Calender

Monday, November 27, 2006

I am Back

21th Nov 2006, approximate 11pm,

I have to say special thanks to Entet n Caster (Fang fang's boyfriend). They really understand my situation n give me a good analysis... N most important is they din misunderstand me n leave me... Really really thanks to them...

I promised myself... I will solved this problem A.S.A.P.


25th Nov 2006

Yeah! Finally i am back... Back to KK again... a place where i finished my secondary education...


26th Nov 2006, approximate 12pm,

Wow... KK changed a lot... tat day go to kk low yat plaza... wow... it has changed... more similar to kl low yat plaza... a lot of people... n u can feel the crowd for sure...

Emm... how about my friends in kk? all started to working already... from mon to fri comfirmed no time out one... how to say leh? it seems like we live in different world already...

Hehe... I gonna apply for work... but i wonder is there any lauban wanna hire me for... one month only... >.<

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

COME UK!!!!! I HIRE U!!! LOL

Nuffnang Ads

ClustrMaps

BlogPatrol