Uniqlo Calender

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Too tired...

Agh... so tired... i wanna rest... gimme a break... /T_T

Shit... I hardly to online this few says... even login to my msn or mailbox... becos... my cute housemates... U all said i am heavy downloader... look at urselves now... both of u r even worst than me... Always download... from day to nite...

This few weeks happaned too many things...

first of all, i passed up my SM project already... This few weeks really so tired... becos actually just me n bighead to the works... we r tanker... we tank two riders for a group projects which required more than 4 people to completed...

Finally, i have to announce, our project sucks... many parts not completed... going to fail soon... what the !@#$%^...

After this week, i gonna reset my sleep time to 1am... cannot always sleep so late... (5am or 6am, izzit early?) becos finally i having my consequence now (headache plus mind blurr)...

I don wan any more balanar lifestyle... give back my healthy lifestyle...

By the way, i realized many of my friends still not aware of health issue... i wonder do they know there is a huge gap of health among different ages?? from 10, to 20, then 30, until 40... If u don take care now, u will regret soon...

agh... Final exam is coming soon... I din prepared yet... due to tat kimak SM project... blame who? blame myself... If next sem take same subject again, i dunno how to reject them... i don want to make my life so miserable... Sometimes, money is just a piece of paper only... (sometimes la... normally, money is everything XD) Don try to compensate with money... nothing special for it...

Too many things happened... many things i forgot already... too blurr... n life is too messy this few weeks... i will restore everything!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chill homie.... you need to focus... concentrate on the future!!!

Nuffnang Ads

ClustrMaps

BlogPatrol