Uniqlo Calender

Friday, April 02, 2010

Your profile could not be opened correctly? -- Google Profile Faulty

Recently, due to power trip at my place, my google cannot open properly.

The error message was "Your profile could not be opened correctly". All my browsing history, password, favorite sites gone. I feel so worrying about it as I got lots of stuff save inside my google chrome & it's very difficult to get it back, one by one!

Thanks to google again, I manage to find the solution. Tried it, and it really works perfectly for my PC! haha

Here's the solution,

There's an easier solution than that linked to by samol. if you add "--enable-udd-profiles" to the the target field of your chrome shortcut it will enable chrome's built in profile support. Just to clarify your shortcut target (on XP anyway) should look something like:

"C:\Documents and Settings\\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" --enable-udd-profiles

AND THEN:

Open Chrome from that very link, and type CTRL+M which opens the window in which you can create a new user.

This creates a shortcut that will take you to your profiled version of Chrome.

Reference

Cheers!

No comments:

Nuffnang Ads

ClustrMaps

BlogPatrol