Uniqlo Calender

Saturday, June 06, 2009

LX3 versus FX200EXR, Round 1, Fight!

FX200EXR



Versus

LX3


______________________________________

I am going to get a digital camera for my Guilin trip. However, I get stucked in somewhere else. All my friends highly suggested me to get Panasonic Lumix - LX3. But I have found Fujifilm Fx200EXR is the type I like. Most importantly, LX3 is much more expansive than FX200EXR.

The points of arguement are:

1. FX200EXR's battery is below par which makes the camera cannot go for a long duration photo taking.

2. LX3 is much more superior in term of wide angle, almost every technical thing. However, LX3 got a very deadly weakpoint which is it's zoom. A maximum of 4X zoom. I prefer to take a lot of scenery and I think zoom length is pretty essential for the business.

3. With semi-pro functions, FX200EXR is within my affordable range. LX3 is much more expensive. However, some evil friends suggest me to swipe my card for installment payment. Should I turned become banker's modern slave?

The statistics can be found in here: LX3 versus FX200EXR

Is there anyone can help me on this matter?

No comments:

Nuffnang Ads

ClustrMaps

BlogPatrol