Uniqlo Calender

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I am very SAD now...

I am down now...

My friend, Nicholas just told me about Final Fantasy Orchestra in Singapore on this coming 22th & 23th May 2009, But when i found the link, everything is just too late. The tickets had been fully sold out.

(Panicking)

WHAT? how can it be? I never heard about it before?!

or HELLO, are you discriminating Malaysian Fans now? !@#$%^&* (Sorry, just mumbling... )

I am so sad, what I can do now is only putting a gadget in my toolbox here... or maybe changing my wallpaper to FF... or maybe getting any orchestra soundtrack from China website, or...

More details can be found here. Final Fantasy Distant Worlds (DEAR ALL, CHECK THE STREAMING MIDI AT THE BOTTOM LEFT CORNER, IT'S WORTH TO LISTEN AND I CAN FOR SURE YOU WILL BECOME A MADMAN LIKE ME!)
_____________________________________

If possible, can anyone help me to reflex my sadness to the organizer?

I am speechless now...

out~

No comments:

Nuffnang Ads

ClustrMaps

BlogPatrol