Uniqlo Calender

Monday, April 06, 2009

Life is a Bitch!

Recently having tough scenario

My auntie, Kim, who working as a full time Insurance Agent with Prudential for more than 10 years share something with me. She said in her industry, they always cheering with each other with this statement.

"SW, SW, SW, Next!"

What is it means? Let me explain. It's is "Some will buy, some will not. So what? NEXT!"

Still don't get what I mean? Yes, because insurance is a selling based job, you will most probably get rejected by people, always. So, what can you do? Some rookies agent will get frustrated and keeps on thinking "Why he or her rejected my proposal?". In fact, this is one of the most common scenario that Rookies are facing.

What they need to do is, Changed their mindset to "SW, SW, SW, Next!". That's mean some people may buy from you, some may not, so what? it's not a big deal, let's move on and search for the next client/prospect!

Not only for insurance industry. Almost all sales characteristics jobs are relevent to this "SW" theory.

And thanks to my auntie Kim, I have learned something today!

Life is a bitch, yeah I agreed. So what? MOVE ON!

No comments:

Nuffnang Ads

ClustrMaps

BlogPatrol