Uniqlo Calender

Sunday, November 06, 2011

AHHH Gmail Account!

"Sorry, a Gmail address is not allowed to be the primary address of this account"

"You can not associate a Gmail address with your Google Account"

What are these excuses?!?!?! Gosh, my blog is using hotmail account since beginning of the day. Who has any idea that google took over blogspot.com and makes thing in a stupid way??

So now, something funny but stupid happens. Everytime I open chrome, I will automatically signed in to my google account with my gmail. But in order to access my blog, I have to log out first, then login with my hotmail account. I was searching for any solution to merge accounts, or link both accounts together. However there is no way to make it easier. I am kinda angry about this.

Any supreme being can helps me?

No comments:

Nuffnang Ads

ClustrMaps

BlogPatrol