Uniqlo Calender

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Forex or not?

Forex or not?

Recently my housemate asking me to join her very own forex portfolio as she is doing well in forex industry. I am really eager to try. The leverage for forex is good. However, if u make a loss, you will lose everything.

I have discussed this investment with some friends and their reactions are vary. Some remain neutral while the others criticized the plan. So at the end of the day, I still cannot made up my mind.



But from my stock market class,

One key idea for investment is, the amount of profit that you are going to earn in the investment is the amount that you are going to lose. This is what my master taught me before.

For me, active investment plan involved your personal commitment and effort of research. However, if you are going to join for a well managed fund by another party, it will be great if you can get the return from that. But what if you suffer a loss from that investment, you cannot blame anyone even the fund managing person.

Although the statements above sounds pretty difficult to imagine. However, this is very true if you are involved in the game.



The US economic crisis is really worse now & all of the world are having consequences. Some of us lose our jobs while the others making loss in their mutual funds or investments. However, please believe yourself as we will go thru this. We invented the money and we will control them. Not money control the human.

From now on, other than for the basic need of human life: Cloth, Food, Shelter, Transport, we have to think twice before we spent the money.

So,
iMac or not? bah, next time.
Shopping fair in London? bah next time.
Haagen-dazs ice-cream? hell not, next time.

We will get them all once we had gone thru the stupid financial crisis. Cheers! :p

"Yes, we can!"

-Lavian out-

No comments:

Nuffnang Ads

ClustrMaps

BlogPatrol