Uniqlo Calender

Monday, June 04, 2007

Feeling to shout out loudly~~

Monday, June 04, 2007
4:06am

Ahoy! i am back again... long time did not come to my blog and write some craps... =.=" kinda busy recently... Rushing assignment, having mid-term, seeing teachers for testimonial in my resume, playing Granado Espada... LOL

But what i know is... i am going to the cross road again... all things will be messed up again... many factors are challenging and need to solve a.s.a.p.

I wanna scream, i wanna shout out loudly, my feeling just as same as The Pillow's song -- Hybrid Rainbow... the following link is to hear this song online
http://www.radioblogclub.com/search/0/hybrid_rainbow

LOL... Japanese?? don't understand, neither i understand it too... here is the English translation:

A deserted island which seems to have mostly sunk
Not found on any globe, not even named
Yesterday the ship we hoped for came close but
It didn't even come to meet us.

We got a little scorched staring longingly into the sun
Holding a prism up, I waved my hand but

Can you feel?
Can you feel that hybrid rainbow?
Even we, who weren't chosen up till yesterday
Are waiting for tomorrow

Our mostly deflated zeppelin is
Skimming just barely over the ground

The look of the colors which defy description
Will probably be mercilessly pecked at by the birds

Can you feel?
Can you feel that hybrid rainbow?
Surely not yet
The limit can't be like this at all
Not like this at all

Can you feel?
Can you feel that hybrid rainbow?
I wanna believe that here is only partway through
I can feel
I can feel that hybrid rainbow
Even we, who weren't chosen up till yesterday
Are holding onto tomorrow

This song is the best song i have ever heard in the world... it's true... it's totally different from those Chinese crappy songs... During the very first time i heard this song, i got such a strange but warm feeling in my heart...

Life is getting complicated... family problems, friends problems, studies problems, lifestyle problems, finance problems, living problems, all those shitty thinggy... i will overcome you all and watching the hybrid rainbow on tomorrow!!

I will preserve... I will...

2 comments:

Pkboy said...

I know you can do it. Keep in mind that there is always a boy name pk beside you....(Ghost)....

Anonymous said...

wehhh why u never update.. after this update abt work laaa hahahah so i can never miss whats going on at the office :P

Nuffnang Ads

ClustrMaps

BlogPatrol