Uniqlo Calender

Sunday, April 01, 2007

I am back!

Sorry... Long time din't back to my blog again... should update it but kinda lazy... lol XD

How was i this few months?? how can i say?? so far so good?? not really... General speaking, "Life is full of ups and downs", so do i too... haha...

Ok, Let me try to manage my memory well...

After being cheated by two tricky China Guy... (fark! i wish they two go to jail) Life still kinda boring at that time... Studying, Examing, etc... Nothing special happened in Metro and Sunway there...

Until one week before i leave KL, my Er Gu Zhang (father's elder sister's husband) and Er Gu brought me out for lunch... we talked a lots in the conversation... and at the end before i back to
my place in Sunway City, My Er Gu Zhang asked me what is my plan after graduate, i told him, i gonna find a job in KL... mostly in finance sector... After listened my plan, He said :"Hey, why don't you consider work for Air Asia? since i working in there too and it's easier to help u get a job in there too... "

Wow... Working for Air Asia?! What a big surprise for me... Since i was a child, i wished i can study and work for aerospace or airline company... i like aircraft very much!! (but the best part is i failed my physics during my secondary school time =.=" NO~~~ ) The offer to work for Air Asia is such a seductive offer to me... and i can't reject it... My Er Gu Zhang suggest me to hand in the resume at this end of April... Thanks, Er Gu Zhang!!

Hmm... so far, my resume (jobstreet one) nearly completed... now just lack of references... i prefer Dr. Huson, Sham, Ms. Nee, and Anita Johari as my references... But the bad news is Anita Johari no longer my course coordinator, and Ms. Nee did not teach me this semester... lol

At last Friday (30-3-2007), Dr.Huson agreed to be my reference... really thanks to him... :) Now just lack one more reference and i have to find Sham more in order to get hers approval... lol XD

No comments:

Nuffnang Ads

ClustrMaps

BlogPatrol