Uniqlo Calender

Sunday, January 04, 2009

Soul Eater 39

Recently feel very empty in my mind as Soul Eater 39 was not released at last week. (31/12/08) :(

The mechanism behind that driving me keep on updating my soul eater collection is pretty simple, "Addiction".

Started from March, I accidentally get the first and second episodes of Anime: Soul Eater. And after watching it, straight away get addicted by the art style of the anime.

It's cool... Refer to the link below:

Soul Eater Official Website

Now is goodies time,

one cool wallpaper for Soul Eater!



I grabbed the wallpaper from AnimePaper.

(By the way, i have collected 38 episodes already and it cost me a total storage of 4gb... =_=" If you want a copy pls tell me, I will burnt it for ya!)

No comments:

Nuffnang Ads

ClustrMaps

BlogPatrol